Re: courses (etc.) on pedagogical technique

-----Original Message-----
From: John Clement [mailto:clement@HAL-PC.ORG]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 8:43 PM
[snip]

I would love to be able to try my hand at teacher prep in the
sciences.
Family considerations preclude a move at the present and I
have not seen any
good positions locally based.

If anyone would like to influence science teacher prep and see how science
teacher educators struggle to improve science teacher prep, I recommend that
you join the Association for the Education of Teachers of Science (AETS)
<http://www.theAETS.org>. Their next meeting is in St. Louis 29Jan-2Feb,
2003.

Robert Cohen; rcohen@po-box.esu.edu; http://www.esu.edu/~bbq
Physics, East Stroudsburg Univ., E. Stroudsburg, PA 18301