Re: grades, assessments, etc.

At one time I thought negatively of "teaching to the test". However, I now
simply look at it from a different perspective. My goal for assessment is
to "test what I teach". There should absolutely be a match between what is
being taught and what is being tested. This is why course objectives are
so important. The same objectives that are used to guide what is taught
should be used to create the test.

AT