Re: Questionairre for the List

See answers below.
Sheron Snyder

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tina Fanetti" <FanettT@QUEST.WITCC.CC.IA.US>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 9:27 AM
Subject: Questionairre for the List

I would like to take a survey of the list. Please feel free to ignor=
e or respond in private.

1. What is your highest degree? What field?
Masters in Secondary Science Curriculum, Education

2. If you went to grad school, were did you go?
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI

3. What setting do you currently work in? ( high school, community =
college, college, university, outreach) Is it public or private?
I am at a Public University working in Outreach for a Physics Astronomy
Department
I also Teach at a public community college.

4. What level classes do you teach and how many a semester?
I teach at Community College a course in Virtual Astronomy
Next semester (summer) I will teach two sections
My post is being eliminated at MSU>

5. How many years have you spent teaching?
This is my 35+ years (most at High school level) several simultaneously at
Community College and HS

I have this thought and I want to test it out and I need some data.

Thank you for your cooperation
Tina Fanetti

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429