From: "Cliff Parker" <cparker@CHARTER.NET>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 5:17 PM
Subject: Job opening

--Boundary_(ID_RSEpDN0aax64QiSJvW5RLg)

Edwardsville High School is looking for a quality person to fill a fu=
ll time teaching position. The teaching responsibilities are anticipa=
ted to be Chemistry and Conceptual Physics. Edwardsville is a pleasan=
t Midwestern community of around 30,000 and growing. We are about 25 =
minutes from St. Louis. The high school consists of a student populat=
ion of 2200 and occupies a state of the art building built five years=
ago. The successful candidate will join a science department of 13 d=
edicated teachers. Those interested are invited to reply to me privat=
ely, or visit the district website to submit resumes, fill out applic=
ations, or make contact with the personnel department.

http://www.ecusd7.org/

Cliff Parker

Never express yourself more clearly than you can think. Niels Bohr

--Boundary_(ID_RSEpDN0aax64QiSJvW5RLg)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8=
859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>Edwardsville High School is looking for a quality person to fill a=
full time=20
teaching position. The teaching responsibilities are anticipated to b=
e Chemistry=20
and Conceptual Physics. Edwardsville is a pleasant Midwestern communi=
ty of=20
around 30,000 and growing. We are about 25 minutes from St. Louis. Th=
e high=20
school consists of a student population of 2200 and occupies a state =
of the art=20
building built five years ago. The successful candidate will join a s=
cience=20
department of 13 dedicated teachers. Those interested are invited to =
reply to me=20
privately, or visit the district website to submit resumes, fill out=
=20
applications, or make contact with the personnel department.</P>
<P><A=20
href=3D"http://www.ecusd7.org/";>http://www.ecusd7.org/</A></P></FONT>=
</FONT><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; </FONT><FONT face=3DArial siz=
e=3D2>Cliff=20
Parker</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Never express yourself more clearly =
than you can=20
think.&nbsp; Niels Bohr</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_RSEpDN0aax64QiSJvW5RLg)--