Re: Electricity costs

Here in Northern Indiana, we have NIPSCO, they charge $0.108 per kwh
this is a steady rate with no fluctuations.

I think this is great to see what other parts of the country are paying
for
electric power. I would not mind seeing a posting of the data that you
received.
Thanks for the information.

Corey L. Graham
Graham Engineering Services