Re: Test Writing

I'd venture the speculation that such an arguement would fall on deaf ears.

Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Tarara [mailto:rtarara@SAINTMARYS.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 11:04 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Test Writing

You need to have your educational goals well thought out and
written down.
You then present this to your boss and explain that
regurgitation in Physics
is neither an appropriate College goal, nor is it likely to
be useful to
your students. I suspect Dick Hake could run you off a list
of 100 or more
references to back up your point. :-)

Rick