Re: Derivation of Planck Function

PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu writes:
If anyone has come up with a way to best present these statistical me=
chanics ideas to second level students in a precise but relatively un=
complicated manner, I would be most happy to hear from you.

=20

Best regards,

I either do not have students who could really grasp this in High School
or I am letting my own ignorance short-change them. ....probably some of
both.

Sorry I cannot help you.

Ken Fox