NPR Science Friday: R. Feynman

I looking through the NPR archives I see that I missed this recent show:

Feb 22, 2002 Hour 2: Richard Feynman & the play QED
http://search.npr.org/cf/cmn/cmnpd01fm.cfm?PrgDate=02/22/2002&PrgID=5
audio: http://www.npr.org/ramfiles/totn/20020222.totn.02.ram

These days, scientists turning up on stage and screen are the stars of
the show....no longer one dimensional, pocket-protector-sporting geeks
with crazy hair. In this hour, we'll talk with playwright Peter Parnell
about his new play QED, a look into the life of physicist Richard
Feynman. What are the challenges of putting science on the stage?
We'll also talk with friends of Mr. Feynman about the challenges of
being true to Mr. Feynman's memory.

Also a couple of new links:

The Jaguar and the Fox (Atlantic monthly, Gell-Mann vs Feynman)
http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2000/07/johnson.htm

LA Times: the Feynman Cult
http://www.latimes.com/features/printedition/magazine/la-120201feynman.story

billb@eskimo.com http://amasci.com
Seattle, WA 206-789-0775 sciclub-list freenrg-L vortex-L webhead-L