Water Wave Interference

Greetings everyone. A couple of years ago somone gave a website that had a
photo of water wave interference through several openings. The picture was
taken from up above and there were a few barriers (I think the were a pile of
rocks with openings in the middle). The water waves were coming through
several openings and acted like a double (or multiple)-slit interference
patterns.

Does anyone know where that picture is located or can anyone email me that
picture? I'd like to use it as an example in my class.

Thanks,
Dwight Souder
Crestview HS
Ashland, OH