Re: Giustifamily Question

At 10:46 AM 3/30/02, giustifamily wrote:

how is this porblem done? do any of you know?=20

/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEAYABgAAD//gAcU29mdHdhcmU6IE1pY3Jvc29mdCBPZmZp
Y2X/2...............

Here are some tips you may find helpful:
1) Don't send images in line - most folks can't decode them.
2) Place an image on web accessible space and mail a pointer
- or if the worst comes to worse, you could mail me alone an image as an
attachment and I'll send a pointer.
3) Personalize a note with a name and a human context, because people
relate much better to your needs this way:
e.g "Hello, this is Jenny Agutter studying at King Edward's Grammar School
at Southam, Warwickshire, and I can't make much sense of this homework
assignment...."
4) If you are asking about a physics problem, you can take it that someone
on this list can find an answer, if there is an answer to be found, so a
challenging teaser like "Do any of you know?" is not as productive as you
might wish.

Sorry I couldn't help more. Have a happy Bank Holiday.

Brian W

Brian Whatcott
Altus OK Eureka!