Re: A Query

You have a lot of company on this quest. If you find something let us
know on the list!
W. B. Newbolt

sid@PHYSICS.UTAH.EDU 03/25/02 11:54 AM >>>
I have been asked a question I have no information on and wonder if
any list members do. Are any of you aware of introductory college
science (physics, chemistry, etc.) courses at the 101 (1010) level
students enrol in, typically to satisfy a general (liberal) education
science requirement, that so attracts the student that they redirect
their degree direction towards that science. I am looking for a
description of the curriculum that purports to do this and any data
anyone may have on success. Please reply privately. Thank you in
advance.

Sid Rudolph
Univ. of Utah