Re: Plotting periodic properties on a spreadsheet/graph

Hi,
I have excel 97 and had no problem making a 3D
"topo" plot.
For your needs just enter the 2D array of
ionization energies ( rows of same period, columns
of same group). Next highlight these numbers and
select the graph wizard and from there select
surface plot.

Add label as desired.

Thanks
Roger Haar