Re: Coefficient of Friction

Hi Abul-
Your question opens an extremely complex subject. If you pursue
it, you will eventually rephrase the question as you come to new
understandings of the subject matter. That is the way that scientific
research often goes.
I will suggest the next step in your investigation. Ask the
question, how does solid friction actually work?
Regards,

Jack