Re: Flame Tube

I appreciate the input I've been receiving...it has been very helpful.
Right now, I have a 3" speaker (from an old computer speaker) and sound wave
generator. What I'd like to know is:
1. what diameter and length of tubing works well.
2. size of the holes and spacing.
3. how many gas intakes should it have and should they be placed in certain
areas or directions.
4. safety concerns (there are no heat/flame/smoke detectors in the room, so
there is no concern of setting off the sprinkler system. Thank goodness,
otherwise they'll be going off every month when I do some of my demo.
(haha))
5. Any other information/advice that may be helpful.

Thanks again for your input!
Dwight Souder
Ashland, OH