banning calculators

PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu writes:
If it were up to me they would be banned. =20
Course this would further inflame my students...
Tina

Maybe not banned, but available with the voter registration card or with
the first legal drink. As much as I appreciate and use their power, I have
often claimed that the calculator is the greatest contributor to cerbral
atrophy in students since TV. Both tools do have their place, however.

Ken Fox