Re: New classroom

At 03:48 PM 3/3/02, Hugh Haskell wrote:
>>... the short
>>course "Designing and Building the State-of-the-Art Science Facility: An
>>Introduction to NSTA's New School Science Facilities Guide and Tour of
>>Exemplary New Facilities (SC-6)" (go to
>
><http://www.nsta.org/conventionsupport&record_id=28&Meeting_Code=2002SND>
I don't know how you search other than just scrolling down the page,
but I found it with no trouble.

Be sure that the URL is all on one line. Since Bob didn't include the
< > brackets around the URL, if it got split between lines on your
screen it won't work.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell
<mailto://haskell@ncssm.edu>

(919) 467-7610

I have to suppose that Bob and Hugh are not using a product of the Evil Empire.
I had to fight through to the screen which scrolls a list of Short Courses,
starting from the complete URL as specified.

Brian Whatcott
Altus OK Eureka!