Re: New classroom

Hi
Go with the tables:
2 students / tables are great!
Tipped on the side, a nice ring stand
Stacked, plenty of height for mechanics labs.
They are flat unlike individual desks.
They are just long enough to accom. a pasco track
Need more floor space for demos? push them to the side.
Electronics work- push them to the sides of the room so each table has an
outlet.
Group work can be done by making squares of tables.
Can hide large magnets under them - "impossible" dynamics demos result.
No water, but I have a lecture bench with water they can draw from.

Not good for chemistry - BONUS keeps my room clean and fresh.
Not good for test taking I have to make them set on the ends.

This setup has worked well for me.
Now if only I could have some storage space...

HTH
Scott

--
Scott Goelzer