-----Original Message-----
From: Bernard Cleyet
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 10:35 PM
A semiconductor implies a band gap. Since carbon (graphite) hasz a
negative exponential thermal coeffic ient of resistance, it is a
semiconductor; besides the web told me so.

bc

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

After looking at the table of conductivities I see 0.45 ohm*m
for Ge, at room temperature. For Pasco paper it is 0.32 ohm*m.
Perhaps we should refer to this material as a semiconductor.
Ludwik Kowalski.