Re: I need help.

Yes!

It confirms (now obvious) my supposition that the curves of constant V
must be normal to the edges of the paper, there.

I'm now plotting similarly with the Pasco paper.

bc

P.s. eqs. please

David Bowman wrote:

Regarding John Mallinckrodt's Maple calculations:

As has been pointed out, the conductive paper imposes boundary
conditions that may be dealt with via an image charge technique.
I have asked Maple to do some calculations to help me visualize
the results. It was happy to oblige, but suggested that I share
its findings with the world. I like to keep my Maple happy, so
please see

<http://www.csupomona.edu/~ajm/special/condsheet.pdf>

*Very* impressive John.

David Bowman