Re: I need help.

Roger Haar wrote:

Trying to make exact comparisons between the most
shapes on the paper and the real world is a problem.

I am trying to understand what happens on a sheet of
paper which does belong to "the real world." I am not
trying to model anything in 3dim with a 2dim model.

The edge of the paper effect will mess up most patterns.

I convinced myself that, for the geometry chosen, the
paper is large enough to ignore the edge effect. See the
data on R which were posted yesterday under the
"calculating resistance" thread.

We use two concentric circles on the paper that is the
2d analog to coaxial cables. The students easily find that ...

Can you ask a student to verify my experimental line?
What can be a better help than another experiment for the
same geometrical arrangement?
Ludwik Kowalski