Re: DIAGNOSTIC/REMEDIAL TESTS IN INTRODUCTORY PHYSICS

Jack
Virtually nothing was done to validate the tests which were produced as a
"sideline" to my normal University activities. They were trialled at a local
high school and handed back to me with teacher and student comments, but this
exercise was primarily to locate bugs, errors, unclear statements,etc.
Appropriate changes were made, but the tests were not re-trialled and, in
fact, gathered dust for a considerable time prior to being unleashed on the
Web.
Bill
Jack Uretsky wrote:

What was done to validate these tests?