Re: Conceptual Tests

I remember missing an SAT analogy back when I was a kid. The pair was
MEDIAN:STREET. I had no idea what a median was, we don't call
them medians
here.

Marc "Zeke" Kossover

What do you call the median? (Just curious) I grew up in the south and we
referred to medians of streets. Of course, it wasn't in Louisiana!

Naturally SAT's are in part tests of vocabulary, which seems reasonable to
me in a test for readiness for University level work.