Re: The source of our problems

re.: Clement and Spagna's exchange:

Similarly I think software designers and salespople should be condemned
actually use their products.

And ... they should be required to do so using the documentation they
provide.

This misses the point. We all have experienced the textbook which occurs as
lucid and effective to us but is as dense as dishwater to our students. I'm
sure the software designers find their own documentation similarly clear.

Chris Horton