Re: Circuits for Dummies

Uhm not sure yet what I am trying to do..

1. Look cool infront of the students
2. Look like I know what I am doing in front of the students.
3. Not be an embaressment to the prof who taught me about circuits...
4. I was hoping to make a radio at some point (simple one)

5. I don't know just cool stuff that would interest future EEs

Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429