[Fwd: Advertising?]

I must add that Bryan's page explains its obvious usefulness. I
suggest exploring his site -- especially his "time machine" for high
speed synching of photography to transient phenomena (bullets, drops,
etc.)

bc Who, knowing him since the 70's makes me biased

Bryan Mumford wrote:

I think a better post would be simply as follows:

I have found a manufacturer of quartz sidereal clocks. If interested,
see the web page:
http://www.bmumford.com/clocks/sidereal/index.html

Bryan Mumford
Santa Barbara, California