Re: Supporting vs stifling curiosity

At 11:24 AM 2/11/02, you wrote:
tact....lots of tact.

hmm lets see..

Mrs. Crabapple,
Johnny has been really excited about water going down the drain. He =
even did some research on the internet. I know you are very busy an=
d the internet is sooo big, here is one site we found that was very g=
ood. You might like the pictures to hang in your classroom...
You are doing such a wonderful job yadda yadda yadda

How's that=20

Tina Fanetti

You never give up trying to make things better, Tina.
Your letter rates at least 2:3
I understand the formula is:
Stroke: poke: stroke.
I see the poke and the terminal stroke - but no initial stroke.
Keep asking those wonderful questions!

Brian

Brian Whatcott
Altus OK Eureka!