Re: Batteries

The correct URL for my tutorial is:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/elec/flash.html

Sorry, I forgot about the l after my first name. To see
other documents of that site click on:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil

Not all of them are about physics. Those who try to learn
how to use Blackboard (an application to teach over the
Internet) may be interested in four sets of tutorial notes I
composed for colleagues at my university. Let me know
about other BB tutorials on the Internet; those I found by
clicking the HELP button were not as good as I expected.
Ludwik Kowalski <kowalskiL@mail.montclair.edu>