List distribution problems?

Has anyone else experienced lost postings, yesterday and today?
My five last postings of yesterday never appeared in my received mail -
but they are in the Phys-L archives ( they were all sent between noon and
1:00 PM ET, when I had to leave). The same is true of several postings
from other list members - I see them in the archives but not in my E-mail.

Is this a local (to me) problem, or have others noticed this (Look in the
archives at yesterday afternoon's posts for things you never received (?).

Bob Sciamanda (W3NLV)
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (em)
trebor@velocity.net
http://www.velocity.net/~trebor