From: "Bob Sciamanda" <trebor@VELOCITY.NET>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: Ohm's Law

Good point - I don't like it, but we do that with other definitions
(eg.,
it is kosher to regard one or more of Newtons "laws" as definitions).

More importantly, if R= V/I is a statement that the resistance is
independent of voltage, where is the definition of resistance (R)?

Bob Sciamanda (W3NLV)
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (em)
trebor@velocity.net
http://www.velocity.net/~trebor