Re: Circuit Question

Thank you to all who answered.

However, is it really vaild to answer a question about a concept by saying look at this or that law.

I mean really. I can solve for Ohm's law in a variety of situations. ANd I can look at Ohm's law and know if I have a circuit this and that is going to happen.

Now I have a masters degree. I am teaching people who can barely solve algebraic problems.

If I told them to look at Ohm's law and think real hard about it they would revolt. The students would not get it and quit.

Yes I can say look at Ohm's law and show them via Ohm's law but that doesn't help us.

I am now afraid to ask any more questions on this list for fear they are too "simple" for the people on this list.
It seems like this list is geared more towards topics at the advanced level and grad level and not to the intro topics that most must teach.

Tina