Re: cencovspascoballisticpend.

At 11:43 AM 2/6/2002 -0800, you wrote:
Greetings,
We, at El Camino College, are about to purchase 34 new
ballistic pendulums. We were originally going with the
old-style Cenco BPs when the new style by PASCO, were
pointed out to us in a catalog. Has anyone had enough
experience with both to comment on whether the pasco
type is worth the extra 140.00? The old style works,
but constantly needs tinkering.

Leon

http://greetings.yahoo.com

Have you considered the Beck style? I believe they are still available
thru Daedelon perhaps? They seldom if ever need adjustment and only
require a new rack from time to time.

Greg
Gregory Puskar gpuskar@wvu.edu
Academic Laboratory Manager (304)293-3422 x 1455
Physics Department (304)293-5732 (fax)
West Virginia University
PO Box 6315
Morgantown, WV 26506