Re: Electric Force and Shells

silly you....
You sound like me when I teach. I expected you to know this and that.

Okay I just wanted to make sure I was crystal clear.
I think I get it.

It's amazing that some of the problems I had has an intro physics student are back to haunt me. I remember my second and third EM class. THat i got because it was just div, grad, curl and boundry conditions.

Oh well I am trying
Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429