Re: Flux through a hemisphere

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 10:02:17AM -0600, Tina Fanetti wrote:
Okay I am working on a test for my calc based physics.

If you have a uniform electric field and in this field you put a hemisphere,
so that the field goes in the open part and then out through curved part what
is the ratio of the flux between the open part and the curved part.

1:1. All the flux lines that go in come out again.