Re: Spark recording tape

Try the paper tape used in thermal printers. It comesin rolls of
various widths. The spark will leave a small dot.

When I received my last shipment of supplies from Sargent-Welch/Cenco, it
came with a note saying that the wax-coated spark recording tape used with
the old Cenco-Behr free-fall apparatus is no longer available from them.
Does anyone know an alternate source of this tape or another type of tape
that can be substituted?

Fred Lemmerhirt
Waubonsee Community College
Sugar Grove, Illinois