Re: for fun

I DO believe that theonion.com does an EXCELLENT job of picking up
current topics in our society and in revealing our wonderful
inconsistencies.

I see them as the Mad Magazine of the internet.

We can laugh at their satire and also cringe/weep at the topics that
they skewer.

At 9:17 AM -0500 on 2/4/02, John Cockman wrote
Do you always believe everything you read at www.theonion.com ?

John
--