Re: Quantum Mechanics and active learning

Please excuse this cross-posting to discussion lists with archives at:

Chemed-L <http://mailer.uwf.edu/archives/chemed-l.html>
Biopi-L <http://listserv.ksu.edu/archives/biopi-l.html>
Phys-L <http://mailgate.nau.edu/archives/phys-l.html>

In his POD post titled "Quantum Mechanics and active learning" Kris