Lab/lecture ratio

It's that ime again at my institution when we must begin negotiating a
new contract.

Some time ago there was a white paper (I believe) that argued for equal
compensation for lecture and lab. It stressed the importance of why we
need to have our students do lab, etc.

I'd like to use this to try and argue for more lab compensation. Does
anyone remember that document, and know how I might get a copy?

Thanks,
Peter Schoch
Sussex County Community College