Re: Whence Degeneracy Pressure?

In other words, we should avoid topics like this unless students
(and ourselves) are familiar with quantum mechanics, etc. Right?

Replying to Chris "John S. Denker" wrote:

To speak of a Newtonian theory of degeneracy is a
contradiction in terms. Give it up. We don't live
in a Newtonian world. We live in a world governed
by the laws of quantum mechanics. Get used to it.