Wave demo page

Several months ago (?) someone pointed out a web page with a sort of virtual
animated "ripple tank" that could demonstrate a variety of wave
superposition phenomena and possibly also the Doppler effect. I thought I
had bookmarked this, but now can't seem to find it. If anyone else saved
this, please e-mail the link to me at the address below.

Fred Lemmerhirt
Waubonsee Community College
Sugar Grove, Illinois
flemmerhirt@mail.wcc.cc.il.us