Re: Gravity bike

Am I the only one to see html tags mixed with the text?
I just checked another URL and the text was displayed
normally (without tags). What is going on?

Responding to Dwight Brian Whatcott suggested:

<http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/technology/space_cycle_001218_wg>

Bernard Cleyet wrote:

What are tags?

My browser can read HTML. That page is in plain text.

If others see text only then something must be wrong with my
computer. Here is what I see after clicking on Brian's URL:

href="http://www.space.com/css/space.com.css"; type="text/css"> <META name="htdig-keywords" content="space cycle,
bicycle, exercise equipment, zero gravity exercise, zero gravity lifestyles"> <META name="description"
content="Astronauts may soon be able to participate in a Tour de Space of sorts. Researchers at the University of
California, Irvine, have developed an exercise bicycle to be used in the zero-gravity environment of space."> <META
NAME="docdate" CONTENT="18 Dec 00"> <wg DATE="2000:Dec:18:16:00:00"></wg>

<script language="javascript" src="http://www.space.com/js/util.js";></script>
<script language="javascript" src="http://www.space.com/js/popup.js";></script>
<script language="javascript" SRC="http://www.space.com/js/promo_popup.js";></script>
<script language="javascript" SRC="http://www.space.com/js/site_pops.js";></script>