From: Tina Fanetti [mailto:FanettT@QUEST.WITCC.CC.IA.US]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 1:59 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Lab for One

Sniff..I don't wanna be a lab partner. I did my time in
intro physics labs.
Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429

"RAUBER, JOEL" <JOEL_RAUBER@SDSTATE.EDU> 01/18/02 01:53PM >>>
One short obvious answer is that if it can get by with 2
students, then you
as the instructor get to be the lab partner.