Re: Physics for Electricians

What a wonderfully wide description to choose from. This could
be a different course each year. You lead up to the things that really
interest you. What's the problem?
Regards,
Jack

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Tina Fanetti wrote:

Here is the course description:

Course Description: A combined lecture and lab course. The applied s=
tudy of precision
measurement and devices, property of matter, solids, liquids, and gas=
es. Applied mechanics of work, energy, power, force, motion, rotatio=
n, torque and power transmission. The solution of concurrent forces =
and parallel forces, the effect of heat, heat transfer, heat engines =
and the effect of temperature. Applications of wave motion, sound an=
d sound waves, and the nature of light, illumination and principles o=
f optical instruments. Applications and basic study of atomic energy=
.

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429

--
"But as much as I love and respect you, I will beat you and I will kill
you, because that is what I must do. Tonight it is only you and me, fish.