Re: First EM lab

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 00:05:24 -0800 Bernard Cleyet <anngeorg@PACBELL.NET>
writes:
OK
If the separation (dipole) is << distance (l) to the pen's charge
(q) and it is concentrated (far field) the force is
~ {2[Qd]*q / l^3} * 1 / 4pi*e (Qd is the dipole moment) (SI > units)

bc

In that case, since I found that the height of the charged pen is
exactly 3.28159 centimeters (+/- 0.0002 rch), what is my percent error
for this EM lab exercise? Did I get a grade of A on this lab or should I
give up and drop the course now??

Herb

Brian McInnes wrote:

on 13/1/02 4:36 PM, Herbert H Gottlieb at herbgottlieb@JUNO.COM