Re: Physics for Electricians

They either take Physics or they take Intermediate Algebra.
I spoke with the electic profs. They want the students to get exposure to things they dont normally get in the classes. They also want heavy math emphasis.

There is so much to cover I figure that I can just skip electricity. Besides if they see me wiring a circuit they will laugh. Also the electricians program has better stuff then the physics program

I will keep the conceptual part in mind though
Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429