Park City Paradox ?

Is this a paradox or not? I was skiing down
on the left side of another skier this morning.
We were moving in the same direction with the
same speed. And I was speculating:

1) Suppose each of us was charged negatively.
Being at rest with respect to each other we
would repel each other by Coulomb's law.

2) But electrons drifting along two parallel
wires in the same direction produce an
attractive force between the wires.

3) This triggered my imagination. Suppose
each of us is skiing as specified above,
but intide a glass tube. Will our motion
produce an attractive force between the
two tubes? By analogy this should happen,
right? But this would contradict our
mutual repulsion, as in #1 above.

Is it a paradox or not? The experiment is
of the gedanken type, allow any Q and any
v<c. Looks like a paradox to me. Note that
in this example attraction and repulsion are
perpendicular to the common v of two skiers.
In other words cosines of alngle are equal
to unity for both moving and stationary
observers. So how will special relativity
help to resolve the paradox?
Ludwik Kowalski