Re: Colors

At 13:22 03 01 2002 , you wrote:
Jim, we have a perception exhibit that depends on the retinal cones t=
hat are sensitive to one of the primary colors becoming fatigued, res=
ulting in the eye becoming less sensitive to that color. You should b=
e able to use this same effect to determine which primary color a sub=
ject is looking at.

Yes, but has anyone done the experiment??? Maybe you should and report.

And the question involves more than just primary colors -- When a normal
visioned person looks at a lush green forested valley and a clear blue sky,
does s/he see the same thing as I do? Two people look at a painting and
disagree on its quality -- Do they actually see the same thing?

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen