From: Herbert H Gottlieb [mailto:herbgottlieb@JUNO.COM]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 2:33 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Colors

On Thu, 03 Jan 2002 15:22:34 -0500 "pojhome@swbell.net"
<pojhome@SWBELL.NET> writes:
Jim, we have a perception exhibit that depends on the retinal cones
that are sensitive to one of the primary colors becoming fatigued,
resulting in the eye becoming less sensitive to that color.
You should
be able to use this same effect to determine which primary color a
subject is looking at.

The question still remains. How does the color that I call "red"
appear to others when they see the same color?

Herb