Re: Costs of textbooks

If I don't take notes during lecture then I have no hope of paying attention in class. I will daydream. I have not really been in a math or physics class that so inspired me and I was so absorbed in it that I could pay attention.

My philosophy is that if the prof took the effort to write it on the board..it must be rather important.
Also important was when the prof said if you remember nothing else remember this

Tina