High School Textbooks

We are in the process of adopting new high school physics textbooks. So far,
for high school level, I have only 2 books; one by HOLT and one by Merrill.
Does anyone else know of any other publishers and authors of a high school
textbook?
-Tony

PS I realize we could use a college physics textbook. -And we do for our
upper level physics classes. It is the other courses that I'm concerned
about.