Re: Hercules

More than you wanted to know, right?

Well, yes, but the posted stories are very interesting -- Actually I was
wondering about the truck TV ad where somebody is standing somewhere and
holding up the Earth and then puts it in the back of a pick up truck.

I guess that I am still trying to make sense out of current TV ads. Only a
few seem worth the expense. Most seem to me to be a total waste of time
and some are plainly counter productive.

But then I am old and senile.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen